At goVital.eu we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors. Please read this Policy and our Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing the Website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed, traffic, location and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any other means.
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can reckognise you and can then tailor what you can see on the screen.
If you wish., you can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies. However, cookies are essential to allow you to take advantage of some of the website’s features, so we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you block or otherwise reject cookies you will not be able to i.e add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to Sign in.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Social Media Features and Widgets
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy